Azusa-RMC JPA Board Meeting
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
The public Board meeting of the
Azusa-RMC Joint Powers Agreement
Thursday, September 9, 2021
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
HAS BEEN CANCELLED
The next regularly scheduled meeting will be held on
March 10, 2022
For additional information, contact the Azusa-RMC JPA at (626) 815-1019
or visit www.rmc.ca.gov.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
AZUSA-RMC JOINT POWERS AUTHORITY
will be held on
Thursday, July 22, 2021
at 6:30 p.m.
At the following location:
Rivers and Mountains Conservancy
100 N. Old San Gabriel Canyon Road
Azusa, CA 91702
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Flag Salute
4. Public Comment
Individuals wishing to comment must fill out a comment card at the meeting for the official record and will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak. Speaker time may be reduced depending on the number of speakers. Public comment will be limited to sixty (60) minutes.
5. Approval of the Minutes
6. Chair’s Report
7. Election of EO
8. Executive Officer’s Report
9. Grant opportunities update
10. Receive and File Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2019/2020
11. Consideration of a ratification to approve the budget for Fiscal Year 2020/2021 and Resolution approving the budget for Fiscal Year 2021/2022
12. Consideration of a resolution recommending Azusa-RMC JPA dissolution and transfer to Watershed Conservation Authority and establishment of Technical Advisory Committee
13. Board Member comments
14. Next Meeting: TBD
15. Adjournment upon completion of business
The Azusa-RMC JPA may hold a closed session on any public hearing item pursuant to Section 11126(c)(7)(A), Section 11126(e) and Section 11126.3(a) of the Government Code. For additional information concerning the meeting, please contact Executive Officer Mark Stanley at (626) 815-1019 ext. 102 or visit the Rivers and Mountains Conservancy web page at www.rmc.ca.gov.
Note: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Authority’s Staff Manager, Salian Garcia at (626) 815-1019 or email@example.com at least 3 days prior to the meeting.