Latest RMC Board Meeting
Board Meeting Agendas will be posted at least 10 days prior to meeting. Meeting materials will be posted several days before meeting.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy
“Rivers and Mountains Conservancy” (RMC)
will be held on
Monday March 13, 2023
at 1:30 pm
This RMC meeting will be conducted in a hybrid format pursuant to Section Gov. Code Section 11133, with public participation possible both virtually through teleconference and video, and in person at the following locations:
100 N Old San Gabriel Canyon Rd, Azusa, CA 91702
TELECONFERENCE MEETING VIA ZOOM ADDRESS:
Meeting ID: 836 4084 0190 | Password: 818747 | And by phone at 1-669-900-9128
Link to Meeting Materials: Compiled PDF or Digital Folder
Link to RMC’s Active Project Webmap
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
Individuals wishing to offer public comment can fill out the online form for the official record and submit by noon on Board Meeting date by email to the RMC Office Technician/Board Liaison (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be read by Chair during the meeting. Public comment can also be made by individuals during the meeting by virtual means or phone which will be noted in the meeting minutes for official record and will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak. Although not required, in order to facilitate an orderly remote meeting, it is helpful to let RMC staff know in advance if you would like to make a public comment at the meeting. Speaker time may be reduced depending on the number of speakers. Public comment will be limited to sixty (60) minutes.
- Approval of Minutes
- Chair’s Report
- Deputy Attorney General’s Report
- Executive Officer’s Report
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant amendment to the Puente Hills Habitat Preservation Authority for the Puente Hills Fuels Reduction and Wildfire Prevention Project (RMC20008) to extend the timeline
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant amendment to the Watershed Conservation Authority for the Foothills Open Space Preacquisition Project (RMC22005) to adjust the budget tasklist line items
- Consideration of a resolution to approve a grant to the Watershed Conservation Authority for the Community Connection to Wildlands Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving the Executive Officer to negotiate the terms of a Joint Powers Authority Dissolution Agreement with the City of Azusa
- Consideration of a resolution to ratify and amend the Subvention Agreement with the Watershed Conservation Authority by extending the agreement through June 30, 2023
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to the National Forest Foundation for the Developing a Transition Plan for the San Gabriels Project
- Consideration of a resolution authorizing the San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy (RMC) Executive Officer to negotiate and approve a professional services agreement with the Los Angeles County Flood Control District(LACFCD) for relocation planning costs for the Southeast Los Angeles (SELA) Cultural Center project
- Board Member comments
- Announcement of next meeting date – Monday, May 15, 2023, @ 1:30 pm
The RMC may hold a closed session on any public hearing item pursuant to Section 11126(c)(7)(A), Section 11126(e) and Section 11126.3(a) of the Government Code. For additional information concerning the meeting, please contact the RMC Executive Officer, Mark Stanley at (626) 815-1019 or visit the Rivers and Mountains Conservancy web page at www.rmc.ca.gov.
Note: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the RMC Office Technician/Board Liaison at email@example.com or (626) 815-1019 at least 3 days prior to the meeting.