Latest RMC Board Meeting
Board Meeting Agendas will be posted 10 days prior to meeting. Meeting materials will be posted several days before meeting.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy
“Rivers and Mountains Conservancy” (RMC)
will be held on
Monday, June 21, 2021
at 1:30 pm
At the following locations:
Per Executive Order N-29-20, Paragraph 3, issued by California Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020 and related to the State of Emergency declared as a result of the COVID-19 virus, RMC board meetings will be temporarily conducted remotely via the below remote access information.
TELECONFERENCE MEETING VIA ZOOM ADDRESS:
Meeting ID: 836 4084 0190 | Password: 818747 | And by phone at 1-669-900-9128
Link to Meeting Materials: compiled PDF or Digital Folder
- Call to Order
- Flag Salute
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
Individuals wishing to offer public comment can fill out the online form for the official record and submit by noon on Board Meeting date by email to the RMC Board Secretary (SGarcia@rmc.ca.gov) to be read by Chair during the meeting. Public comment can also be made by individuals during the meeting by virtual means or phone which will be noted in the meeting minutes for official record and will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak. Although not required, in order to facilitate an orderly remote meeting, it is helpful to let RMC staff know in advance if you would like to make a public comment at the meeting. Speaker time may be reduced depending on the number of speakers. Public comment will be limited to sixty (60) minutes.
- Approval of Minutes
- Appointment of Watershed Conservation Authority Board Member
- Appointment of Azusa-RMC JPA Board Member
- Chair’s Report
- Deputy Attorney General’s Report
- Executive Officer’s Report
- Capital Outlay & Support Budget
- Cumulative Grant Project Status Summary
- Project and Liaison Activities
- COVID-19 Updates
- Consideration of a resolution approving a Grant Amendment to the GLAAC Boy Scouts of America for the Trask Scout Reservation Water System Improvement and Enhancement Project (RMC 18006)
- Consideration of a resolution approving a Professional Services Agreement Amendment for the Schematic Design Phase with Gehry Partners, LLP for the Southeast Los Angeles (SELA) Cultural Arts Center (RMC 20503)
- Consideration of a resolution approving expenditures of General Funds from the Wildfire Prevention Early Budget Action Plan
- Project Update for the Professional Services Contract under a Request for Proposal to provide Pre-construction/Design Phase Construction Management Services for SELA Cultural Center – Skanska USA Building, Inc (RMC 20509)
- Project Update for Monrovia Unified School District Campus Green Infrastructure Development Project from Amigos de los Rios – Post-Implementation Presentation (RMC 19011)
- Consideration of a resolution approving a Grant to the City of Anaheim for the Center Greens Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a Grant to the National Forest Foundation for the San Gabriel Mountains Community Collaborative Support 2021-2023 Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a Grant to the City of Lynwood for Lynwood Urban Bike Trail & Water Quality Improvements Project
- Board Member comments
- Announcement of next meeting date – Monday, July 19, 2021, @ 1:30 pm
The RMC may hold a closed session on any public hearing item pursuant to Section 11126(c)(7)(A), Section 11126(e) and Section 11126.3(a) of the Government Code. For additional information concerning the meeting, please contact the RMC Executive Officer, Mark Stanley at (626) 815-1019 or visit the Rivers and Mountains Conservancy web page at www.rmc.ca.gov.
Note: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Board Secretary at (626) 815-1019 at least 3 days prior to the meeting.