Latest RMC Board Meeting
Board Meeting Agendas will be posted 10 days prior to meeting. Meeting materials will be posted several days before meeting.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy
“Rivers and Mountains Conservancy” (RMC)
will be held on
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
at 1:30 pm
At the following locations:
Per Executive Order N-29-20, Paragraph 3, issued by California Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020 and related to the State of Emergency declared as a result of the COVID-19 virus, RMC board meetings will be temporarily conducted remotely via the below remote access information.
TELECONFERENCE MEETING VIA ZOOM ADDRESS:
Meeting ID: 836 4084 0190 | Password: 818747 | And by phone at 1-669-900-9128
Link to Meeting Materials: compiled PDF or Digital Folder
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
Individuals wishing to offer public comment can fill out the online form for the official record and submit by noon on Board Meeting date by email to the RMC Office Technician/Board Liaison (email@example.com) to be read by Chair during the meeting. Public comment can also be made by individuals during the meeting by virtual means or phone which will be noted in the meeting minutes for official record and will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak. Although not required, in order to facilitate an orderly remote meeting, it is helpful to let RMC staff know in advance if you would like to make a public comment at the meeting. Speaker time may be reduced depending on the number of speakers. Public comment will be limited to sixty (60) minutes.
- Approval of Minutes
- Chair’s Report
- Deputy Attorney General’s Report
- Executive Officer’s Report
- Consideration of a resolution authorizing an amendment to the agreement with the Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy to implement the LA River Environmental Flows Study Supplemental Analysis and approving a grant amendment to the Watershed Conservation Authority for the LA River Environmental Flows Study Supplemental Analysis (RMC 18013)
- Consideration of a resolution ratifying a Professional Services Agreement amendment for the Schematic Design phase with Gehry Partners, LLP for the Southeast Los Angeles (SELA) Cultural Center (RMC20503)
- Consideration of a resolution authorizing a grant to the City of Paramount for the West Santa Ana Trail Phase III Development Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to Southeast Asian Community Alliance (SEACA) for the LA River Master Plan Community Stabilization Program Planning
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to the Conservation Corps of Long Beach for the Restoration of Wrigley Greenbelt Project
- Consideration of a resolution authorizing entering into an agreement with the State Coastal Conservancy to support the Southern California Wetlands Recovery Project Community Wetland Restoration Grant Program
- Consideration of a resolution approving a Very Small grant to Sacred Places Institute for Indigenous Peoples for the LA River Curriculum Development and Distribution Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to the City of Baldwin Park for the Big Dalton Wash Greening Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to The Trust for Public Land for the Zamora Park Renovation Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to the County of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation (LACDPR) for the Bobcat Fire Trail Stabilization and Recovery Project
- Consideration of a resolution authorizing a grant to the Claremont Hills Wildlands Conservancy for the Clara Oaks Acquisition
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to Active San Gabriel Valley for the Development of the San Gabriel Valley Sustainability Center Project
- Board Member comments
- Announcement of next meeting date – Monday, March 21, 2022, @ 1:30 pm
The RMC may hold a closed session on any public hearing item pursuant to Section 11126(c)(7)(A), Section 11126(e) and Section 11126.3(a) of the Government Code. For additional information concerning the meeting, please contact the RMC Executive Officer, Mark Stanley at (626) 815-1019 or visit the Rivers and Mountains Conservancy web page at www.rmc.ca.gov.
Note: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the RMC Office Technician/Board Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 815-1019 at least 3 days prior to the meeting.