Latest RMC Board Meeting
Board Meeting Agendas will be posted at least 10 days prior to meeting. Meeting materials will be posted several days before meeting.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy
“Rivers and Mountains Conservancy” (RMC)
will be held on
Monday, November 28, 2022
at 1:30 pm
This RMC meeting will be conducted in a hybrid format pursuant to Section Gov. Code Section 11133, with public participation possible both virtually through teleconference and video, and in person at the following locations:
100 N Old San Gabriel Canyon Rd, Azusa, CA 91702
TELECONFERENCE MEETING VIA ZOOM ADDRESS:
Meeting ID: 836 4084 0190 | Password: 818747 | And by phone at 1-669-900-9128
Link to RMC’s Active Project Webmap
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
Individuals wishing to offer public comment can fill out the online form for the official record and submit by noon on Board Meeting date by email to the RMC Office Technician/Board Liaison (email@example.com) to be read by Chair during the meeting. Public comment can also be made by individuals during the meeting by virtual means or phone which will be noted in the meeting minutes for official record and will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak. Although not required, in order to facilitate an orderly remote meeting, it is helpful to let RMC staff know in advance if you would like to make a public comment at the meeting. Speaker time may be reduced depending on the number of speakers. Public comment will be limited to sixty (60) minutes.
- Approval of Minutes
- Chair’s Report
- Deputy Attorney General’s Report
- Executive Officer’s Report
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant amendment to the Watershed Conservation Authority for the Green Regional Environmental Enhancement Network (GREEN) Project (RMC15112) to extend the grant timeline and adjust the budget tasklist line items
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant amendment to the Trust for Public Land for the Urban Orchard Project (RMC18010) to extend the grant timeline and adjust the budget tasklist line items
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant amendment to the City of Lynwood for the Fernwood Avenue Development and Water Quality Improvement Project (RMC 19002) to extend the grant timeline and adjust the budget tasklist line items
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant amendment to the County of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation for the Bobcat Fire Trail Stabilization and Recovery Project (RMC21021) to extend the grant timeline
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to the Watershed Conservation Authority for the River Park Phase 1A Step 2-3 Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to the City of Baldwin Park for the Maine Avenue Pocket Park Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant to the Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles for the Nickerson Gardens Open Space Development Project
- Consideration of a resolution approving a Small Grant to the City of Covina for the Interpretive Native Garden Open Space at the Library Center
- Consideration of a resolution approving a grant of Wildfire Prevention funds to the City of Claremont for the Claremont Hills Wilderness Park Wildfire Prevention Project
- Consideration of a resolution authorizing the San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy Executive Officer to negotiate and enter into a Grant Agreement with the California Department of Conservation for the Regional Forest and Fire Capacity Grant Program
- Board Member comments
- Announcement of next meeting date – Monday, January 23, 2023, @ 1:30 pm.
The RMC may hold a closed session on any public hearing item pursuant to Section 11126(c)(7)(A), Section 11126(e) and Section 11126.3(a) of the Government Code. For additional information concerning the meeting, please contact the RMC Executive Officer, Mark Stanley at (626) 815-1019 or visit the Rivers and Mountains Conservancy web page at www.rmc.ca.gov.
Note: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to attend or participate in the meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the RMC Office Technician/Board Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 815-1019 at least 3 days prior to the meeting.